LEICA Q2 MONOCHROM
Embrace the soul of photography.
To this day, black and white photography continues to exude a unique fascination, mystery and beauty. Compared with color photography, it is the most authentic manifestation of "painting with light". Leica Monochrom cameras give photographers direct access to this captivating form of visual expression.
Welcome the latest member of the Leica Monochrom family, the Q2 Monochrom – the world’s first full-frame digital compact camera to feature a dedicated monochrome sensor.
With its 47.3 megapixel resolution, exceedingly sharp and fast Summilux 28 f/1.7 ASPH. lens, quick and precise autofocus and crisp OLED viewfinder, the Leica Q2 Monochrom is an intuitive tool for timeless monochrome photography with an inherent focus on the essentials for the modern-day photographer.
The Q2 Monochrom is true to form with its resilient matte-black body and time-honored engravings inlaid in discreet grey and white.
A conscious omission of the classic red Leica logo marks the dedication of the Q2 Monochrom’s commitment to black & white.
- The legendary Leica look in black and white
- Outstanding performance in any light
- Always in control
- Brave any weather and shoot anywhere
- Fast and simple operation
- Extraordinary black and white videos
- Dedicated to perfection
- Unlock more with Leica FOTOS
- Filter effects – an analog reminiscence
IN THE BOX
- Leica Q2 Monochrom, carrying strap, lens hood, lens cap, accessor y shoe cover, battery, spare battery charger, power cable