The Leica multifunctional handgrip enables geotagging and permits the use of a separate flash unit when an accessory viewfinder is mounted. It has an SCA port that is similar to the sockets for external power supply and studio flash systems. It can easily be directly connected to a computer via USB. Available as optional accessories in sizes S, M, and L, Leica finger loops ensure the safe and steady handling of the Leica M. The loops can be combined with the Leica handgrip or the multifunctional handgrip to make photography considerably easier, especially when using heavy R-Lenses.
- Secure and Stable Right Hand Grip
- Stability When Using Large lenses
- Secure One-Handed Shooting
- Built-In SCA Flash Terminal
- Contains GPS Module for Geotagging
- Offers Power Socket and USB Port
- Offers DIN/ISO-X Sync Socket for Flash
This product has yet to be reviewed
To be the first to review this product simply fill out the form to the left and let us know how you feel about this product!