LEICA SUPER-APO-SUMMICRON-SL 21 f/2 ASPH.
The Leica Super-APO-Summicron-SL 21 f/2 ASPH. is the world's first 21mm APO lens, marking a milestone in lens technology. Equipped with the swift Dual Synchro DriveTM autofocus, it delivers edge-to-edge clarity
within a surprisingly compact design. This lens excels in diverse photography styles, be it landscapes, interiors, photojournalism, studio work or architecture. Its close focusing range down to 0.21 m enables stunning detail shots. The wide aperture further enhances creative possibilities through precise control of depth of field. Its unparalleled image quality and unique apochromatic correction are thanks to the 14 meticulously crafted lens elements, distributed in 11 groups, with three elements featuring aspherical designs.
- High-performance, ultra-wide-angle lens
- The world’s first APO lens with a 21 mm focal length
- Especially suitable for landscape, reportage, architectural and interior photography
- Working range from 0.21 m to infinity
- Precise production "Made in Germany" under the highest quality standards
- L-Mount bayonet
IN THE BOX
- Super-APO-Summicron-SL 21 f/2 ASPH., lens hood, lens cap E67 (order no. 16045), rear lens cap SL, soft bag