This Leica x A Bathing Ape Competition ('Competition') is conducted by Leica Camera Australia Proprietary Limited ABN 32 162 179 740 ('Leica’ or 'Promoter').
Entries open on 18 August 2022 and close at 12:00 pm on 26 August 2022 'Promotional Period'. Entries sent outside of this time period will not be eligible for consideration. Competition is open to residents of Australia only.
How to enter:
- Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, submit an entry online at leica-store.com.au/bape and complete all requested fields.
- By submitting an entry into this competition, Entrants consent to joining the Leica database and Up There Store database, and receiving promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter and Up There Store (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter and Up There Store.
- Entrants must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Winners will be chosen by representatives from Leica and notified by email on 26 August 2022, via email. This Competition is a game of skill. The selection committee will select the winners based on quality of submission, creativity and originality. No bias will be given to Entrants known to the selection committee and employees of Leica are not eligible to enter the Competition.
The decision on the Competition winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners must claim their prize by 31 August 2022. Any prizes not claimed by this date will be forfeited.
- 1 x special edition Leica D-Lux 7 “A BATHING APE® x STASH” as shown in associated image/s of the Competition.
- The prize is not exchangeable for other products. The prize is not exchangeable for gift cards or cash.
- The prize cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason other than a genuine fault in accordance with Australian Consumer Law in which case the matter will be handled by Leica customer service.
- The prize will be shipped to the customer at their eligible address, with all shipping and duty costs covered by Leica. Leica is not liable for any loss due to shipping.
By entering this Competition each Entrant confirms that their submission/s are their wholly-owned creations and that, to the extent that such entries do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Each Entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion in the entry and the use of the entry by the Entrant and Leica.
All information provided by an Entrant is provided to Leica and Up There Store.
To the full extent permitted by law, Leica, its associated companies and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the 'Relevant Parties') exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Entrant in connection with the Competition or prizes, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify an Entrant’s rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
If any provision of these conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Entrants' personal information will be collected by Leica to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winners and, if an Entrant consents, may be used to market its products to the Entrant. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including Up There Store and couriers, and to regulatory authorities. Persons may contact Leica to request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by Leica. If an Entrant does not provide accurate personal information Leica may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.