The Summicron-S 100 mm f/2 ASPH. (80 mm in 35 mm format) offers creative freedom thanks to a vivid and highly selective image sharpness coupled with an exceptionally gentle blur gradient. A sophisticated multilayer coating ensures true color fidelity and a genuinely nuanced
rendition of skin tones. Whatever the aperture, the imaging quality remains unwaveringly high. Impervious to stray light, the Summicron-S even sets new standards in scenarios with critical lighting.
The lens design comprises seven lens elements in five groups, with a double-sided aspherical element minimizing monochromatic aberrations.
Three elements with anomalous partial dispersion guarantee finely balanced chromatic correction. The cemented floating element at the rear enables phenomenal detail contrast at all ranges. As the length of the lens never changes, it is protected against dust and water splashes, with reinforced glasses on the first and last lens elements boosting robustness.
- Leica S-Mount Lens/Leica Pro Format
- 80 mm- Equivalent Focal Length: 35 mm
- Aperture Range: f/2 to 22
- Three elements with anomalous partial dispersion
- One Double Aspherical Element
- Floating Element Design
- Autofocus & Electronic Aperture Control
- Distance settings from 0.7 meters to infinity
- Dust & Water-Sealed Anodized Lens Barrel
This product has yet to be reviewed
To be the first to review this product simply fill out the form to the left and let us know how you feel about this product!